About this Christmas

If there's anything I have learned from this year is that...things can sometimes become very unpredictable, meaning you won't get to choose from something and something - you'll just have to get along with it for as much as possible.




With a pandemic going on, I could not feel anything but stressed, unmotivated, sad, ambushed. Mentally, I'm trying to be strong because there are still so many things to enjoy and look forward to, but sometimes...you just can't. And truly, it is okay. 

I've lost people dear to me this year. I've lost motivation and regained it in very small cups. I stopped questioning things just as much. I realized we are so temporary and, fortunately, it's better this way. I've put more trust in certain people, I've opened myself more, I've gotten lost in love and found so much passion there.
But you know what - if there's anything I wish this Christmas is...peace. I'm tired of watching the news and see people dying, arguing, stupid politics, stupid divas, and extremely dishonest influencers. I'm tired of seeing people online because I can't hug them offline. I'm tired of people arguing and fighting. We were supposed to love each other, not bring hate into our hearts. I'm sick of that.
This Christmas I will be surrounded by all the people I love but I will also get to be alone and reflect. Really reflect on this year, on my behavior, to my thoughts, to how my life has been going on recently. I'm not even going to deny - I haven't been that good this year. I've made mistakes and I've discovered new things about myself. I realized how much I love to keep things alright between people, I love to be kind and help other people but I've also realized how pissed I can get when certain things don't go according to plan (I'm working on that, centering my energy on stuff that really matter).

So, I challenge you all, who read this. Set back for a while, forget about the presents and just look around you. See what's missing, see what's not. Really look back and watch how things turned out this year. Sadly, for most of us, it has been a challenging year, but it's also had good stuff, there's no doubt. Take a deep breath and collect all your broken pieces from within and watch every detail, every single crack, and...don't fix them. Instead, throw them out and replace them with new ones. In time. 

Every little thing requires time - so much time. But if you really want something, there should never be something stopping you from achieving that. Remember that!

With that being said, let's all hope for the better. Let's all pray for peace, happiness, less stress, more excitement for all the small things that make life life. Let's change something in this puddle of misery and distress that the world is drowning into.