Here's to 2021

 Or so we've said to all the previous years, at every midnight hour on the first day of every new year. 


New Year's Eve is about hopes and wishes for the better and the best. And truth be told, we all are praying for an easy year, without any fear of the unknown. Because let's be honest, 2020 was a year no one will ever forget as it has left a heavy mark (or even scar) on many of us.

Life hasn't been as cruel to some as it has to others. Some made it out alive, some did not, unfortunately. To me, it ultimately felt like a maze, a scary game in which most of us run around like crazy and try to escape.

My own version of 2020 has had its ups and downs. I suffered, I loved, I laughed, I collapsed in my own bed crying, I failed my euphoric state I'd been before the pandemic came out of the bush.


So, what's left? Not much, perhaps. There is no doubt that the pandemic affected all of us, and there's no secret that it's going to last more because...well...you know the reasons. Somehow, though, we got used to it. I don't know whether this should be okay or not, but it is the truth. The hard truth. The sad truth. 

What do I wish for 2021? #2021

More peace. Love. Happiness.

But above all...HEALTH.

More time to connect with our inner selves and do whatever without feeling shame running through our veins.

I want this year to bring us all the ability to express and feel gratitude. For literally anything. It doesn't have to be anything big. 


So that's all for now... I wish you all peace... And joy. And, if possible, a little bit of luck, because life is not easy. 


Photo taken from: WeHeartIt