Thoughts from an empty cafe

 


  • Solitude sometimes feels good. It doesn't look good from the outside but it feels so good deep within, knowing you're finally alone with your thoughts, and you don't have to run away from them anymore. 
  • In this world where nothing can be on hold anymore for less than a few seconds, and everybody's running after something, I'm trying to comprehend the joy of being alone and finally being able to process my mind's deepest words and phrases. 

  • And as I'm writing this, I can't help but feel so happy to finally be back in front of my laptop, after a long time when I've lost all my creativity and power to feel, to write, to express. I'm happy to just be. Existence should not be confounded with living. Existence is just...being. Being someone, somewhere, in an indefinite time or place, lost among other human beings, looking for his or her space. Not sure whether he'll belong there. Not sure whether that's the right time for him to be there.

  • ...Are we ephemeral? Are we timeless? Are we forever bound to this earth, moving our feet out and about even after death? What are we, humans?

  • Coffee is bitter today. It shouldn't be, yet it is. It's not the classic cappuccino, it's a simple Cortado. It's one interesting drink - more coffee, less milk. Ever since last year, I've discovered this passion inside me - brewing coffee and making good drinks based on coffee and milk.

  • Feeling empty, yet full of life right now.